CT Consultants, Inc. (CT) is one of Ohio’s largest transportation planning, engineering, and construction administration firms. We have an extensive portfolio of diverse projects including road and highway, bridge, water, wastewater, architectural and environmental projects. CT’s expertise encompasses all phases of transportation engineering operations - from the initial planning stage through final design, construction, and commissioning. We have the people and power to change communities.
CT is seeking a vibrant, self-motivated Project Manager with experience in transportation design to provide excellent client care, innovative and cost–effective design solutions as part of a collaborative and dynamic team. This position will play a role in supporting our strategy in marketing, proposals and business development and managing projects in the area. The successful candidate will be an effective “seller/doer” that balances business development, operational management and project management responsibilities.
The Transportation Project Engineer will provide engineering design and construction plans for transportation-related infrastructure projects. Specific tasks include roadway design, maintenance of traffic and construction phasing, signing, pavement markings, utility design and coordination, drainage and erosion control among the many disciplines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10 -15 years of related work experience, required
- Project and staff management experience on highway projects
- BS in Civil Engineering, required
- Ohio Licensed Professional Engineer, required
- Good relationships with the Ohio Department of Transportation and other clients in the region
- Knowledge and working relationships with local/regional contractors
- Extensive knowledge and prior experience with Microstation and OpenRoads and AutoCAD Civil 3D for design and drafting to produce plans and models
- Excellent written and oral communications skills to articulate technical concepts at all levels
- Self-starter that thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement through innovation, creative thinking and improved results
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Integral part of our team to manage projects and clients and contribute to business development and marketing clients for transportation-related infrastructure projects, including municipal street improvements
- Specific tasks include roadway geometry, construction phasing, maintenance of traffic, signing, pavement markings, utility design and coordination, and drainage and erosion control.
- Provides technical input and assistance in the coordination of information between departments
- Coordinates with engineering and technical support staff
What makes CT Consultants an exceptional place to work? We value our employees. CT supports your professional and personal growth, empowers you to work to your full potential, and leads by our core principles to drive our staff to excellence.
- Competitive base compensation
- Health/dental/vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company-paid time to perform community services
- Company-paid membership to professional organizations
- Professional and personal development opportunities
Interested candidates should visit our website at www.ctconsultants.com to apply, or mail you resume to the address below:
CT Consultants, Inc.
8150 Sterling Court
Mentor, Ohio 44060
Attn: Human Resource
Applicant must have a valid Ohio driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.
Professional Engineering Consulting Services
We are an innovative and rapidly-growing engineering consulting firm of over 250 employees in 11 offices providing our clients with award-winning projects and thoughtful solutions since 1922.
To learn more about what we do, where we work, and who we serve visit www.ctconsultants.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- MicroStation: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place