SMT Programmer / Operator:
Must have experience to program surface mount technology equipment (SMT), solder paste inspection equipment (SPI), and automatic optical inspection equipment (AOI) and reflow ovens.
- Job type: Full time
- Type: Precision Electro Manufacturing Assembly Services
- Shift: Days
- Salary/wage: Based on experience
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Eye, and 401K (matching)
Nature Of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform offline set ups and programs.
- Set-up and operate automated SMT assembly equipment including Screen Printer, Pick and Place Machine, AOI, SPI, and Reflow Oven
- Properly maintain Machines.
- Order SMT stencils
- Monitor machine placement to ensure accuracy
- Interpret IPC 610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
- Responsible for quality of product produced on the SMT line (correct parts, polarity, etc.)
- Train co-workers and assist when problems arise.
- Work in conjunction with the Program Managers and Engineers daily to ensure factory priorities are met
- 5+ Years Experience as SMT programmer / operator in Manufacturing.
- Working Knowledge of the Procedure and Documentations.
- Ability to read and understand instructions to be assemble.
- Computer literate
- Program the following machines:
- Hanwha SMT HM 520 and Decan
- Mirtec AOI and SPI / Cyberoptics SQ3000-X
- Juki ICube Selective Solder
- English (required)
- Vietnamese (desired)
- Spanish (desired)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Personal protective equipment as required
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We are an essential service and have implemented multiple level
Work Location: One location