Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
In the role of Combustion Engineer working in Wheat Ridge, CO, you will be part of Rocky Mountain Bottle Company. You will be responsible for providing a high level of technical service in order to produce glass containers at continuously improving levels of quality and efficiency.
You will work in a leadership role with the Batch and Furnace Team and be responsible for the performance of the Batch, Furnace, and Fore Hearth condition area. You will be accountable for efficient and improved combustion glass conditioning systems and increased furnace life through proper control of fuel consumption, heating and melting temperatures. You will develop the operations teams capability, technical understanding and mastery of process control through data collection and loss analysis.
This position reports to the Sr. Process Leader and works closely with the Batch and Furnace team members, the Maintenance Lead and the Forming Process Lead.
The Other Qualifications:
- Regularly inspect all 3 furnaces and maintain operating conditions
- Regularly inspect the furnace melting quality. You will take samples and send to engineering for analysis. You will receive instructions from engineering relative to adjustments in batch, temperatures, etc. You will also take a daily bottle sample from each furnace to check light transmission quality against customer standards and advise supervisor to adjust coloring.
- Coach Experience of World Class Supply Chain tools and techniques, specifically understanding and experience of problem solving tools and methodologies and changeover time reduction.
- Responsible for Champion leadership of department preventative maintenance and safety programs
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Ceramic, Chemical, Materials Science or related Engineering field
- Demonstrated experience in a Batch and Furnace area of a glass manufacturing facility or related field experience in manufacturing/industrial environment
- Possess a proven track record of solving difficult process problems
- You are proficient in glass composition, raw materials handling, and melting strategies
- You have advanced experience in inventory control of raw materials, expendable, emergency refractories, as well as required resources and tools
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple cultures and with a globally dispersed and diverse team
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, an Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, and dental benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: