If you are a Manufacturing Engineer with experience, please read on!
Cass City, MI
Negotiable | Depending on experience
Based in Cass City, MI, we are global market leader in engine management and fuel systems for the outdoor power equipment! Established in 1950, we have successfully opened over 11 locations and employ over 2,500 engineers within our facilities in the United States, Mexico, Japan, Thailand and China. Our organization is the world's largest manufacturer of carburetors and a major manufacturer of ignition systems, fuel injection and air/fuel management components, and fuel storage and delivery components for engines targeted at outdoor power equipment, marine, recreational and two-wheel applications.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
Great pay, excellent benefits and career growth!!
What You Will Be Doing
- Works independently to gather data and input on the development of original designs or adaptations
- Plans and conducts engineering projects and manufacturing assignments
- Prepares and presents preliminary drawings, sketches or diagrams reflecting basic concept
- Conducts presentations with suppliers, customers and various internal departments to
- May supervise design drafters in the accomplishment of projects or assignments
- Participates in the initial studies and cost estimates for proposed projects
- Prepares bill of materials and standards or specifications
- Participates in the development of project budgets, schedules, and release dates
- Performs such individual assignments as supervisors and superiors may direct
- Ensures adequate and continuous controls are exercised over all assigned activities affecting quality
- Establishes and maintains effective work relationships within the department, the Corporation and the community
What You Need for this Position
3+ years of Manufacturing Engineer experience
You should know some of the following:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Blow Molding
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if you are a Manufacturing Engineer with experience, please apply today!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to James@CyberCoders.com -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.