You will be working in a friendly start-up environment with the most knowledgeable people in the industry. If you are looking for a corporate office experience, this probably isn’t the opportunity for you. But if you want to be part of a start-up in an exciting space, this is for you.
· Code and test programming for software and mobile apps.
· Develop and deploy computer applications.
· Execute code builds to test and production environments.
· Fix bugs in existing code.
· Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
· Maintain documentation per company standards.
· Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
· Resolve user-submitted problems and questions.
· Understanding of object-oriented software engineering
· Track record of successful application development
· Ability to write clean, well-documented code
· Excellent complex problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Working knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server
· Solid troubleshooting and communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Visio)
· Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking abilities
Perks and Benefits
· Work and learn from the best.
· Stay balanced! Enjoy long vacations
· Friendly work environment
Education and Experience Requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
· One to three years of experience in software development
· Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
· Direct experience with Agile software development methodologies a plus
The job will be posted between Jan 20th to March 4th
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- Computer Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- java: 3 years (Preferred)