Journeyman Electrician required for full-time work in Denver and the surrounding area.
- Valid active CO Journeyman Electricians License
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation (company vehicle shall be provided from office to job site)
- Verification of US Citizen or approval to work in the US
- Punctual, motivated, detail-oriented and uphold the passion to be the best in the field.
- Possess excellent communication and supervisory skills while working with clients..
- Arrive ready to work on time and be ready to do overtime or a versatile work schedule based on project needs.
- Be efficient with your time and materials while ensuring top quality electrical installation to meet the NEC.
- Carry your own small tools
- Perform duties as assigned by the company. Follow instructions and ask questions.
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions, day or night.
- Experience in residential remodeling
- Experience in commercial remodeling
- Work independently.
- Insuring installations comply with the NEC and AHJ (Authority Having Jurisdiction).
- Properly reading blueprints, schematics, and specifications.
- Ordering materials for daily tasks.
- Supervision of project
- Ensuring good safety.protocol
- Proper use of equipment for bending, cutting, pulling and installation of conduit and wire.
- Working with various voltages, i.e., 12-24 volt, 48-volt DC, 120/240 volt, 120/208 volt, 277/480 volt.
- Coordination with the other trades involved on the project.
- Coordination with the General Contractor, Engineers and Owner or Owner’s Representative.
- Ensure that tools and equipment are in safe operating condition.
- Follow established safety procedures and techniques to perform job duties, including lifting, climbing, etc.
- Verify job site safety at all times
- Identify and be able to remedy on the job hazards.
- OSHA 10 or 30 Hr (a plus!).
- Must be able to see, read, listen and comprehend, and speak English
- Starting pay: contingent on experience
- 100% Employee health insurance (after 60 days of employment)
- Bi-Weekly Pay
- Referral Bonuses
- Paid vacation time after 1yr of employment
PHYSICAL / MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK CONDITIONS
Continual walking, standing, climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling, pushing, reaching, carrying and heavy lifting (50-100)
Work in tiring and uncomfortable positions (attic and crawl spaces), around electrical power lines, outside and inside. Exposure to extreme temperatures.
Solectric LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Monday to Friday 7.00 am - 3.30 pm (additional time may be required depending on work schedule)
- Occasional Saturday work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- journeyman electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- residential and or/commercial building and service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Journeyman Electrician (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible