T&M Associates is seeking an individual with 3-5 years of experience to join our Mechanical Department which can be located in Mt Laurel, NJ; Toms River, NJ; Middletown, NJ; or Philadelphia, PA. . This position has a primary focus on the design and drafting of plumbing and fire protection systems (domestic water, sanitary and storm, pumping, condensate disposal, medical gas, etc.) for commercial facilities. This individual will assist with construction administration, including review of shop drawings, respond to RFI’s, attend field meetings, and perform punch list inspections.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or a related field required.
- 3 to 5 years prior experience in plumbing and fire protection design for commercial buildings
- EIT Certification preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD required. Revit knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, self-starter, demonstrated organization skills, team player, and willingness to learn.
The core of T&M is to focus on clients, act with integrity, be accountable for the work we do and deliver quality as a result. If this sounds like a company you want to be part of then apply now.
New Hires must have documents indicating they are eligible to work in the United States. EEO/AA Employer.