Are you a problem solver that loves challenges daily? Then Insource is a fit for you. We are looking for people who "Do the right thing at the right time for the right reason."
Insource provides expertise to our clients in the areas of HR, Finance and IT. Our clients include a diverse mix of businesses ranging from small venture-backed startups to well-established nonprofit organizations. We work closely with our clients' staff, providing them access to the specialized knowledge they need to successfully operate and grow their businesses. We love solving problems and identifying opportunities for efficiency improvements for our clients. In fact, everything we do at Insource is focused on helping our clients achieve their mission and business goals.
We invest in our client relationships and passionately care about the service we deliver. Everything we do is centered on our core beliefs and we believe:
- Understanding our clients' culture and vision make us a better partner
- Our cross-content perspective adds unique value for our clients
- HR, Finance and IT start with people
- There is always more than one way to solve a problem
- In doing the right things for the right reason
- Being easy to work with is core to who we are
- Communication needs to be direct and candid
- Happy staff leads to happy clients
What You'll Do:
- Working as part of a of a service delivery team, participate in client technology upgrades and projects varying in scope from Azure and AWS Migrations, Network stack upgrades and wireless implementations using Meraki cloud managed equipment, Google Apps and Office365 migrations/implementations and IDM/SSO and device management (MDM) implementations using Azure AD, Intune, JAMF, and JumpCloud.
- On a monthly basis, actively participate in meetings with all network/server engineers and helpdesk technicians discussing new issues, latest technologies, case studies, roadblocks and outstanding incidents. Work closely with the Support Specialists and IT Managers to effectively communicate issues, project milestone and make recommendations to client management.
- On an annual basis, assist with researching, testing and developing of solutions for both corporate IT and clients.
- On an ongoing basis, participate in sales and strategy meetings with existing and potential clients, maintain knowledge portal on IT Intranet and develop Server Maintenance Policies for each client. Constantly monitor and react to alerts via automated network monitoring system.
- Attend and actively participate in departmental meetings, resource deployment of other engineers and coordination of resources on specific tasks as well as work hand-in-hand with IT Managers to effectively drive innovation in an effective manner for end-users.
What We’re Looking for:
- Passion for discovering and learning new technologies
- Unique ability to work with both business and technical-minded people to plan and execute against project timelines and deliverables
- A strong understanding of related cloud platforms, Azure AD, Networking Protocols and Procedures, all relevant Microsoft Operating Systems, hypervisor technology,
- Experience managing networks, servers, monitoring, and advanced application troubleshooting
- A proven adeptness to detail work and can demonstrate analytical/research skills
- Passion to constantly seek improvement in technology solutions
- Ability to multi-task across clients, industries and technologies, while maintaining an appropriate level of professionalism and composure
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years in a customer-facing, technical support/management role
- Challenging, exciting consulting work without the overnight or long distance travel
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K with company matching
Find Us On:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/insourceservices
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/insource-services-inc
Twitter - https://twitter.com/InsourceSvcs
At Insource we appreciate the value and richness of different perspectives and experiences. We constantly strive to be a more diverse and inclusive workplace. We work to make you feel welcomed and engaged as a valued member of the team. We provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Insource Services will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour