Technical Support Agent
Do you pride yourself on your organization skills?
Do you enjoy working with clients and customers all over the country?
Who is Dealer Spike?
Dealer Spike is a digital advertising company focused on helping dealerships in the powersports, RV, marine, and heavy equipment industries accelerate results. We provide beautiful, powerful, distinctive web solutions and tools to our dealers. Our expertise comes from real-world dealership experience and a passion for listening and responding to our dealers' needs. We are proud to be one of the top 40 fastest growing companies in Oregon for the last 6 years and Inc. Magazine's Inc. 500!
What we’re looking for:
- Take in client requests via email and phone.
- Troubleshoot / Debug platform or website issues
- Act as a technical liaison to clients, leading technical discussions during implementations
- Identify any client issues and work with internal teams to create a strategy to troubleshoot and resolve problem
- Adhere to a 24 hour turn-around standard to ensure top level support for our clients.
- Client requests will vary and depend on our expertise as professionals to provide feedback so they can make beneficial decisions regarding their internet presence. They can range from simple text changes to implementing scripts that improve functionality within the site.
- Work independently and be a part of a group setting.
cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 1+ years of customer service & client handling experience
- Knowledge of website design, mobile-first and responsive web design, and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and flexbox
Strong critical thinking / troubleshooting / problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Enjoys technical challenges and working to develop creative solutions
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with designers and other developers
- Ability to read and follow technical documentation
Medical, Dental, and Vision plan
401k with company match
Vacation and Sick PTO
Fully stocked kitchen
Happy Hour on Fridays!
This position is located in Wilsonville, OR and observes normal work hours from Mon-Fri. Until further notice, we are observing COVID 19 social distancing orders.
Dealer Spike is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.