Olson Engineering, a full-service, multi-discipline engineering company providing services to the petrochemical market, is seeking experienced, motivated and highly technical Process Engineers of all levels to join our team. Engineers should have at minimum 2 to 5 years of experience. Candidates should have a working knowledge related to the petrochemical industry. Familiarity with Process Engineering software such as AspenHYSYS and/ or SuperChems is a plus. Process Engineer must be familiar with Microsoft Office and other relevant software.
Process Engineers will perform calculations/ simulations and coordinate with other project team members to develop project deliverables. Process Engineers will also research, plan, coordinate, and propose optimum solutions to the project objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Engineers are expected to:
- Perform in a team environment.
- Be receptive to instruction and mentoring from lead engineers.
- Frequently take field visits to client facilities.
- Learn company and client policies, and apply them to their daily tasks.
- Display eagerness to learn.
- Possess typical technical duties relative to the respective engineering discipline.
- A chemical engineering degree from any four-year accredited university is required.
- Applicants should be familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures used in Engineering.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Required)