Hudson Valley Lighting is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of decorative lighting fixtures. Our commitment is to deliver the highest quality products and services to our customers. Our highly skilled employees take exceptional pride in creating superior quality products. We are a progressive and growing company offering an excellent opportunity for a CAD Draftsperson to join our team and become an integral part of Hudson Valley Lighting’s exciting future.
The ideal candidate will have a dedicated work ethic, upbeat and positive outlook, and a personal commitment to quality.
- Proficiency in AutoCad 2019, Solidworks 16 (or newer), and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Associate’s degree or Technical School Certificate in CAD Technology or related technical field is acceptable. Related work experience acceptable as well.
- 1-3 years experience in ACAD drafting and technical/shop drawing development
- Ability to effectively communicate in writing as well as verbally.
- Ability to apply engineering principles, methods and best practices in drawings/models.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, with a high attention to detail and quality.
- Must be willing to learn and improve, and adapt to an evolving industry.
- A responsible, enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude.
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Work daily in our office.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Work directly with Designers and Engineers to create detailed ACAD and SolidWorks production/engineering drawings from 3D models, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Create & maintain a bill of materials and product specs for all new product.
- Assist in producing assembly instructions for all new products.
- Maintain all post-production product information for record.
- Maintain CAD drawing library.
- Update CAD drawings for existing products when necessary.
Our Outstanding Compensation Package Includes:
- A very competitive salary
- Single medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday pay program
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
Kindly send your salary requirements with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- AutoCAD: 2 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts