....do not apply if can only work on C2C or 1099...
This is a W2 contract engagement.
Location: the Troy MI area
Duration: 3+ years
We are a prime vendor with the client.
- Role Title: Senior Informatica Data Developer The following functions are the responsibility of the Senior Informatica Data Developer
- Position Responsibilities
- · Design and Build world class high-volume batch, real-time and near-real-time data processing frameworks for advanced analytics
- · Expertise on performance tuning of real-time, near-real time or batch data integration code
- · Design responsibility for Data Lake, Data Warehouse, and Distributed Databases
- · Work with department and team leads to expand current architecture’s scalability
- · Interact with Product and Client teams to better understand the technical functionality requirements
- · Translate business requirements to technology implementation
- Responsible for implementing data mapping and lineage strategy
- Includes implementing Data extraction, parsing and massaging of large disparate data sets using multiple platforms and technologies to enable complex aggregations, data analytics and visualization.
- · Build ETLs and other high-bandwidth services to help discover problems early
- · Troubleshoot all parts of the data pipelines as necessary
- Unique Competencies:
- § Required – 8+ years’ experience in various big data integration technologies focusing on Informatica Big Data Management, Informatica Cloud, PowerCenter, Data Quality
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $125,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Informatica: 8 years (Required)
- Cloud Technologies: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location