Civil Engineer - Designer
Macomb County Civil Engineering firm has an opening for an experienced Civil Engineer or Designer.
Fenn & Associates, Inc. is seeking a positive person to join our design department for all aspects of private civil design.
**Potential to advance within the corporation**
The candidate must have formal training and/or education in Civil Engineering as well as have a minimum of 5 years of related design experience.
Professional Engineer licensed in Michigan preferred.
Responsibilities including but not limited to the following:
- Project time estimation, setup, scheduling and time management
- Perform quality control
- Drawing legal descriptions
- Topographic Mapping drawing
- Site Plans/PUD Plans
- Grading/Drainage/Paving design and drawing
- Sanitary Sewer, Storm Sewer and Water Main Plan and profile design and drawing
- Soil Erosion & Sedimentation Control Plan drawing
- As built plans
- Preferred candidate to possess positive communication skills and interact professionally with clients, co-workers and others
- Strong organizational skills
- Drug free workplace
*Paid vacation days
*Performance based bonus/incentives
*Long and short term disability
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule