The purpose of this position is to perform Process Technology engineering work requiring application of standard engineering techniques and procedures.
Notice to Candidates:
- Perform basic process engineering assignments
- Generate, calculate, and correlate data to assist higher level engineers in performing required engineering functions
- Understand and follow Process Design Basis and Process Design Criteria
- Maintain awareness of cost impacts related to process design
- Understand client objectives and goals; implement these objectives and goals in all aspects of work on the project
- Assist with process studies
- Other duties as assigned
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in CHEMICAL engineering field of study and no required previous years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, the and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.