Advanced Assembly a growing company, is located in the heart of Colorado’s high-tech superhighway. We areleaders in quick-turn printed circuit board assembly specializing in servingdesign engineers within Aerospace, Defense, Medical and IoT industries.
Our mission at Advanced Assembly is topartner with engineers to shorten their product development cycles and achievefaster time-to-market distribution. We have pioneered a revolutionary way tohandle low-volume pcb assembly and pcb prototyping which has been ourfoundation and vision for growth since 2004.
You are …
in an entry-level production position that assists inpreparing jobs for assembly. Operatesthe laser cut machine to execute the tray cut for all jobs per customerspecification.
Knowledge, Skill Sets, Education, Experience
What you’ll need:
· High School diploma orequivalent
- Flexibility to work scheduled hours and some overtime
- Operate a computer and basic software at a proficient level
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll do:
· Operate the laser cut machine process with thesupport of the written specifications from the customer (BOM) to guaranteefulfill customer requirements.
· Clean and Inspect trays.
· Update the internal Database system.
· Complete the documentation for all work done inthe assigned section.
· Release jobs and Trays to the next process.
20100 E 32nd Pkwy, #225
Aurora, CO 80011
Compensation: $14.00/hour+ shiftdifferential
· 401(k)- with a company contribution after 1 year of service
· Life Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Giving back to our community with Paid Volunteer Time Off
Pre-employment background and drug screeningis performed.
All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion,national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan