A Process Engineer is responsible for process improvements, with measurable results, across departments and functions in Manufacturing and Operations. Perform daily duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations and in accordance with established ISO procedures.
- Trouble-shoot process and quality issues with formula processing within Manufacturing
- Identify operational opportunities and propose changes to upgrade, improve or streamline processes and facilities within the SIP network
- Source new equipment as needed
- Drive measurable results and impact of process changes
- Develop new packaging solutions as required for new and existing products
- Provide improvements for existing product packaging as required
- Conduct package testing as necessary to ensure stability and compliance with shipping regulations
- Provide improvements for existing dispensers and pumps used at customer locations
- Develop and Implement new dispensing solutions
- Follow established ISO Procedures
- Perform other duties assigned
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in packaging is desirable.
- Experience in dispensing pumps is desirable
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Ability to create/design P&ID diagrams and ISO procedures
- Excellent problem solving & decision making skills
- Trouble-shoot quality problems and process issues
- Familiar with six sigma/lean manufacturing techniques
- Computer skills (SAP, AutoCAD, MS Office)
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
- State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*