Years of Relevant Experience:
5 plus years
4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
Plus the following:
Demonstrate expertise in teaching / conveying technical and / or functional courses / concepts.
Develop appropriate work programs / budgets and use to effectively schedule tasks / assignments.
Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services / products.
- Proven expertise with Novell eDirectory 8.x and Identity Manager 3.6 with Role Based Provisioning Mule
- Must have strong experience delivering role based provisioning using Novell Identity Manager 3.5/3.6 and Novell User Application
- Must be able to create/modify and customize various types of Novell Identity Manager connectors (SOAP/XML, LDAP, JDBC, Active Directory, eDirectory)
- Must have UNIX/Linux environment experience along with JBOSS server experience to the UNIX/Linux platform
- At least 8 years of experience performing tasks and delivering services listed below
- Implement Roles Based Access Control
- Practical experience with DirXML
- Troubleshooting Dir to eDir and eDir to JDBC connectors
- Experience with LoopBack and Entitlement Drivers
- Ability to create/modify Subscriber and Publisher Event Transform Rules
- Experience using Novell Designer 3.0.1
- Deploy provisioning and workflow capabilities to provide Employee Life Cycle management
- Create connectors to integrate identity data for multiple applications serving external users into a Single Identity Vault
- Providing matching and mapping capabilities to permit flexibility in integration without requiring changes to the data repositories
- Implement role management for both external and internal application needs, providing multiple methods for the management of roles (including leveraging
- Web-based workflow, provisioning and user management tools, connectors to datastores and integration with business rules database).
- Work with application projects to provide advanced role management capability based upon documented business requirements.
- Implement connectors to data repositories such as Remedy, StarTeam, etc. that are authoritative data sources for the Single Identity Vault
- Novell Certifications in eDirectory and Identity Manager are strongly desired
- iManager customization skills and User Application customization skills strongly desired
This is a 37.50 hour work week. Also, candidate will not be able to work if/when there is a holiday or closed because of bad weather
In-peron interview required; Locals preferable;
expertise with Novell eDirectory 8.x & Identity Mngr 3.6 w/ Role Based Mod — 5yrs; Exp. with Novell Identity Manager 3.5/3.6 — 5yrs; Exp. w/ Novell Identity Manager connectors (SOAP/XML, LDAP, JDBC, AD) — 5yrs; Novell Identity Manager Workflow — 5yrs; Implement connectors to data repositories such as Remedy, StarTeam — 5yrs
Novell Certifications in eDirectory and Identity Manager; iManager customization skills and User Application customization skills;
Send Resumes to: