Each day gives us an opportunity to leave our mark on the world. Creating a Lasting Positive Impact through engineering, surveying, and environmental expertise is the primary focus of Draper Aden Associates. We are more than just a set of plans; we are a way to achieve.
Draper Aden Associates is currently seeking a Project Engineer for our Site Development & Infrastructure Division in our Richmond, Virginia office.
As a Junior Land Development Engineer you will work with a team of highly professional and qualified individuals to assist in developing detailed construction documents including project specifications to support various land development projects.
You will be assisting senior engineers with the following:
- Site and utility layout
- Site grading and drainage design
- Stormwater management design in accordance with Virginia Stormwater Regulations
- Erosion control design in accordance with Virginia Erosion and Sediment Control Regulations
PREFERRED TRAINING, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR SKILLS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Civil Engineering
- EIT preferred
- Land development design coursework, internships, or experience
- Working knowledge of Civil 3D
Draper Aden Associates promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing.
Draper Aden Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer who looks forward to helping people build long-term successful careers within our organization.