RCI: Landscape Design, Construction & Maintenance Creating Exceptional Outdoor Environments.Since 1978, RCI has designed, constructed and maintained many of the most innovative and beautiful landscapes in the southeastern United States. Through the years, we’ve evolved from a small family nursery business to one of the largest, most respected firms in the industry.
RCI is currently seeking a Landscape Designer with experience in all aspects of the design process including conceptual design and presentation graphics and full hardscape construction documents. This is a great professional opportunity for someone who seeks to work closely with our talented team and grow in the entire design – build process from concepts through completion. The candidate must be motivated and passionate about the profession. We are seeking a talented and experienced professional who can successfully support our team while being mentored into a future leadership role.
A strong skill set in the following areas will be essential for the success of this opportunity:
- Hand and computer graphics
- Strong presentation graphics including 3-D perspectives
- Experience executing construction grading and details
- Thorough understanding of developing full plans in AutoCAD
- Landscape design experience
- Ability to express unique talents and creative solutions while working within the framework of our team structure
- This position will involve working closely with RCI ownership, management, and the estimating team
- Will assist in identifying, designing and estimating hardscape projects (flatwork/hardscape/underground/structural concrete construction) for existing commercial/governmental clients as well as new commercial clients.
- Establish relationship with vendors, architects, engineers, and industry related firms.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture
- On path to Landscape Architect registration
- 2-5 years professional experience in design/project management/construction is preferred
- Prospective candidates should have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, an interest in the construction process and be willing to take different challenges
- Field experience a plus, but not required
- Software Skills: AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office Suite
RCI Offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Accrued Vacation & Sick Time
- And More!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Landscape Design: 1 year (Required)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off