Are you looking to work for an industry leader known for our creative, innovative accessory designs for bath, kitchen, and windows? Look no further! Saturday Knight Ltd., located conveniently at the Mitchell Ave. exit off of I75, is seeking candidates to fill a Programmer position in our IT Dept.
Ideal candidates will have SQL, C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net experience, 2 - 4 years of programming experience and will complete internal system programming requests as assigned.
Languages used will be dependent on the candidate's skill set, and could include:
- SQL for Oracle and MS SQL Server
- VB.net and C#
Assigned work may include:
- Modifications and troubleshooting of ERP system and Oracle data
- Creating new VB.net/C# programs based on user or customer requirements
- Maintaining/troubleshooting existing VB programs
- Maintain and modify Secure Vendor Website - site stores data in a MS SQL Server database
- Setting up test cases
- Identifying additional programming changes needed which will benefit Saturday Knight Ltd.
- Team-Oriented Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Benefits Package: Insurance and 401(k) with Company Match and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
Saturday Knight Ltd. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Please forward your resume for consideration.
Saturday Knight Ltd.
Attn: Human Resources
4330 Winton Road
Cincinnati, OH 45232
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement