VTEK Consulting Group Inc. has had extensive experience in the oil and gas industry for more than 20 years. Over the past few years, our firm has experienced unprecedented growth, making us one of the leaders in the industry.
- Annual salary that stands out from the market and base on experiences;
- Full package for the group insurance;
- Pension fund with contribution;
- Flexibility of working hours (7am-6pm);
- Paid sick days;
- Close few days for Christmas holidays;
We have a structured recruitment system in place to ease the hiring process.
Workplace: Winnipeg (remote work)
Reporting to Project Manager, the S&I Coordinator is responsible for the following :
- Track plant changes, projects and maintenance activities to maintain the management system up to date.
- Support Site Engineers and terminal managers to manage updates.
- Undertake site activities such as data gathering, participate to projects kick-offs, align with project managers and site teams for any change
- Manage and maintain site tagging database
- Manage terminal asset structures, equipment due to site activities, enabling schedulers to change it in SAP
- Communicate with PM/Contractors and as instructed by Facility Engineer
- Perform regular site visits to capture the new changes, track sustainability performance and identify improvement opportunities
- In collaboration with Operations and Facility Engineer obtain all necessary information required for updating maintenance items and plans and ensure changes are reflected into SAP correctly.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent