Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech Rooney, is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to work in our Billings, MT location.
This position provides engineering support for pipeline, compressor station, pump stations, meter facilities and terminal/tank projects nationwide. A successful candidate will bring design engineering and technical expertise to a team of established consultants with a proven track record of 40 years in the Midstream Oil & Gas Industry.
About Tetra Tech:
- B.S. in ABET accredited Civil Engineering program with 0-5 years of relevant experience. NCEES record preferred.
- Successful completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam (FE) or Licensed Professional Engineer Civil branch (PE civil).
- Ability and desire to sit for the 8 hour NCEES Professional Engineer PE exam, if not currently licensed.
- Knowledge in the Midstream Oil & Gas industry, specifically crude oil, refined products, CO2, NGL, wet and natural gas is preferred.
- Understand civil engineering design, analysis and development of scope of work documents.
- Ability to apply civil engineering knowledge and techniques for industrial capital projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.