BioSqueeze, Inc. is an innovative biotechnology company located in the beautiful state of Montana. Our primary product is BioSqueeze® which is our novel well sealing technology used to solve annular gas issues in the oil and gas industry.
We are looking for a highly motivated mechanically-oriented field operations engineer with exceptional multi-disciplinary skills. Initially you will become familiar with the operation of our field equipment in field locations across the U.S. Once qualified you will lead a field team to operate our equipment to mitigate annular gas issues on oil and gas wells using our proprietary process. Your input on process issues, design improvements, and improved operational efficiency will help our design teams develop our next generation of field equipment. You will be given an opportunity to oversee operation of remote equipment on multiple wells with multiple teams simultaneously via remote network linkage.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Become very familiar with the equipment, controls, and operation of our current microbial growth system, our field pumping system, our process control system, and related systems.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with field equipment. Come up with creative solutions with limited resources.
· Contribute to design of new processes and equipment.
· Lead the team at remote customer sites, working with the customer & crew to properly perform the job.
· Work closely with technicians, mechanics, and other staff to keep equipment operational at field locations.
· Communicate effectively with customer representatives to ensure requirements are met.
· Represent the company’s values and commitment of excellence to the customer.
· Perform work safely and responsibly.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.S or M.S. engineering degree in either Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent.
- At least 5 years applicable engineering experience working in remote locations with minimal supervision.
- Ability to lead others to get the job done with minimal outside help.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time at first.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including operation of automated systems and adjusting control parameters to improve process characteristics based upon incoming data and data trends.
- Clean driving record and the ability to assist the team getting equipment (non-CDL trucks and trailers) to the customer sites.
- Experience with operating, overseeing, and maintaining process equipment, especially mechanical systems, electrical systems, and process control systems.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and diagnose issues with field equipment. Ability to work with technicians, mechanics, and other staff to keep equipment operational at field sites.
- Experience with process instrumentation and control logic. Experience with control systems.
- Must pass drug and alcohol screening tests, both initially and periodically as an ongoing condition of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road