Summary : Program, setup, and operate CNC Lathe
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Generate NC codes using Mastercam X7 for live tooling as well.
- Post verified NC codes to shop floor.
- Set-up and run lathes as needed.
- Must have experience with Fanuc controls.
- Must be a team player and always open for new challenges.
- Tsugami Swiss knowledge a plus
Skills and Qualifications
Qualifications: High school diploma, Vocational training, 5 years of CNC Lathe training or hands-on experience or a combination of both, CAD CAM Software (MasterCam X7), Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment.
Language Skills: Read and Write in English. English/Spanish preferred
Physical Demands: This position requires constant physical activity. Such as, but not limited to: constant standing, walking, stooping, reaching, bending, lifting, etc.
Note : Must be ready to work overtime during the week and also on Saturdays.
Qualified and Serious Candidates Only
**Full Description of duties will be provided at interview time
**Rate of pay depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 5 years (Preferred)