Manufacturing Engineer Manager-
Please note: LTD is not taking any sponsorships at this time, must be able to work in the US.
Manufacturing engineer manages oversees the development and implantation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency. Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively. Manufacturing engineer manger is responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process. Reviews, evaluates, implements engineering changes and specification requirements. The Engineer Manager will administer and support ISO, industry and quality requirements.
- Assist in developing plant layout in planning rearrangement of facilities equipment and operations for better utilization of space
- Ensures the quality of product meets all specifications:
- Manage annual goal, objectives, performs personal development reviews (PDR) on direct reports, fostering individual growth and development.
- Wok closely with Quality management and quality assurance to prevent problems with products and tooling/fixtures.
- Stay informed concerning new manufacturing technologies and equipment I order to manufacture and reduce cost through efficiencies.
- Runs continuous improvement plans/projects to KPI’s such as yield, set up times, FTR, MTBF
- Responsible for the attainment of the budget as it relates to the technical group expense.
- Analyze and design lean manufacturing cells using effective systems and simulation tools to optimize, use of space, equipment, material, and personal.
- Contributes to the development and monitoring of area budget through regular analysis of cost and spending.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, communicating and meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect work processes and personnel within the assignment organization unit.
- Responsible for site certification to ISO-9001 and maintenance of all aspects of the quality system (documentation, auditing, corrective actions and follow-up) to retain this certification related to the Engineering department.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of all ISO-9001 related documentation (eg work instructions, quality plans etc.)
- Develop and implement training programs/materials that educate employees and customer expectations, and ensures implementation of SPC, data collection and analysis for continuous improvement of processes.
Experience and requirements:
·Bachelor’s Degree in engineering in manufacturing field required.
·Good knowledge of ceramic machining and quartz glass assemblies and assembly procedures a plus.
·Ability to conceptualize functional mechanical designs.
·Demonstrated decision making and analytical skills.
·Incredible problem-solving abilities
·Ability to collaborate with many other teams
·Interpersonal skills to manage a team on engineer
·Ability to give constructive criticism
·Ability to make decisions quickly
· English Language required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations