401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Fore Machine is currently seeking a reliable person with extensive experience as a CNC Programmer for first or second shift in our A/C and heated shop. Overall Essential Job Functions for the CNC Programmer will involve:
- Determine reference points and direction machine cutting paths.
- Analyze drawing, sketches, and design data of parts to determine dimension and configuration of cuts, selection of cutting tools, machine speeds, feed rates according to knowledge of machine shop processes, part specifications, and machine capabilities.
- Compute angular and linear dimensions, radii, curvatures, and outline sequence of operations required to machine parts.
- Prepare geometric layout on computer assisted drafting software to show location of reference points and direction of cutting paths, using drafting instruments or computer.
- Write instruction sheets and cutter lists to guide setup and operation of machine.
- Write program of machine instructions in symbolic language to encode numerical control tape or direct numerical control data base to regulate movement of machine along cutting path.
- Revise program to eliminate instruction errors or omissions.
- Following all shop safety procedures, such as wearing appropriate clothing, footwear and eye protection
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable State and Federal laws.
- Requirements As a CNC Programmer for Fore Machine, you must have superior mechanical aptitude, strong problem-solving skills, pay impeccable attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team. Qualifications for the CNC Programmer position include:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in CNC machining
- Proficiency with Mastercam (Mastercam X experience a must for Programming job)
- Understanding the machining and blueprint requirements that go along with Aerospace Machining
- Having solid communication skills (verbal and written)
- Having strong inspection skills on surface plate and/or CMM
- Fore Machine Company rewards our CNC Programmer with a highly competitive salary based on experience as well as a benefits package which includes:
- To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Hours: 1st Shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift 3:15pm to 11:15am Monday - Friday
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical Insurance
- Additional Medical Insurance (optional)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Highly competitive salaries are commensurate with experience
- Air conditioned shop floor & a great working environment
- Shift Deferential
- Fore Machine is committed to achieving the highest standards of quality and customer satisfaction. At Fore Machine, we are continually improving our manufacturing processes and working to broaden our horizons in the aerospace industry. Originally founded in 1979, Fore Machine remains committed to supporting our National Defense and Aerospace Industry. Over the years our manufacturing facilities have grown to over 128,000 square feet and offer a variety of machining, assembly, bonding and metal processing. Fore Machine continues to strive for excellence, while retaining the core values and integrity, which has been the driving force behind the company’s success since its establishment. Fore Machine’s products range from basic machine parts too Critical and Flight Safety Assemblies. Fore Machine is certified to AS9100 and ISO 9001:2000, and we specialize in the manufacture of machined products and subassemblies for both commercial and aerospace industries.
- Company address: 5933 Eden Drive, Haltom City, Texas 76117
- About Fore Machine Company:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
- CNC Machine Operator: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible