NJOY is one of the largest independent vaping companies in the U.S. and a leader in the revolution against combustible cigarettes. With a clear mission to Make Smoking History, NJOY offers a range of electronic nicotine products for adult smokers and vapers looking for an alternative.
The brand was founded in 2006 and has continued to serve as a pioneer and thought leader in the vaping category. NJOY holds a contract with the National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) to supply a standard research electronic cigarette for use in independent, government-funded clinical studies – a project with enormous potential in the United States and across the world.
- Collaborate with various business areas, such as the Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain and Operations teams, to provide necessary support and customization for their operations
- Work with key stakeholders to compile technical specifications for development projects based on business requirements
- Partner with our NetSuite Administrator to build and maintain our ERP and related software systems, as well as vet new modules or systems additions to enhance business processes
- Design and Development of custom code to meet stakeholder requirements. This can include:
- Scripting (SuiteScript 2.0)
- Workflow creation and revision (SuiteFlow)
- Integrations between NetSuite and external systems
- Custom applications for specific stakeholder requirements: custom field building, imports , custom user interfaces
- Suitelets and RESTlets
- Saved Searches and Reports creation
- CSV imports
- New forms, tables and field creation, mapping
- Implementation of new and existing development projects
- Lead data import processes, data cleanup and data migrations from a variety of external systems
- Designing and implementing a robust code management and deployment process
- Designing, developing, testing, and deploying secure, scalable, reliable performance solutions to customize, extend, and/or interact with NetSuite
- Troubleshoot application and script issues and manage these to resolution
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend key NetSuite configurations and customizations to support and improve financial business system needs
- Create and support complex business processes using NetSuite's business process automation tool, SuiteFlow
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is required
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation and SuiteCloud Developer Certification
- 7+ years of experience working with a range of capabilities across SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, SuiteCloud Developer Framework
- 7 years of designing and implementing solutions in ERP applications, application extensions, integrations, workflows and custom SuiteScripts for NetSuite
- Fluency in designing and configuring third party API integrations using middleware/ETL cloud based technologies
- Experience with NetSuite OneWorld client implementations
- In depth familiarity with all NetSuite modules and capabilities
- Experience with SuiteAnalytics, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow and Suitelets
- Experience with automating business processes
- Working experience with Multi-Subsidiary and inter-company transactions is mandatory. Exposure to EU is a plus.
- Knowledge of GAAP Accounting
- Excellent verbal communication skills to non technical audiences and thorough process documentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open and interactive environment
Why Work for NJOY?
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast paced environment with a best-in-class team, collaboratively driving toward our mission to Make Smoking History.
- An office located in the heart of SOHO in New York City
- Competitive compensation package with stock options and target bonuses.
- Generous monthly fitness reimbursement
- Casual dress-code and summer Fridays
- Frequent company-provided lunches
- Company-sponsored happy hours and outings
- Commuter benefits for transit
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with robust employer-match
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks
NJOY is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates. NJOY is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, uniform service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Further, NJOY complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. NJOY is an e-verify employer.