Pinnacle is seeking a Deputy Program Manager to support our Special Operations efforts on site in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Pinnacle, headquartered in Huntsville, AL, is a leading innovator, developer, and provider of defense and aerospace products and services. Pinnacle fosters a work-hard, play-hard corporate culture, with many opportunities for advancement and career progression in a fast-paced organization that is experiencing exponential growth. Pinnacle has been on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies list in 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018! While Pinnacle offers competitive, traditional benefits, we are excited about the recent implementation of an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)!
The Deputy Program Manager (DPM) manages all functions of the Special Operations Forces Aviation Systems Trainers - Enhancements (SOFAST-E) II contract. The scope of the SOFAST-E II contract includes modifying existing Special Operations Aviation (SOA) Training Aids, Devices, Simulators, and Simulations (TADSS) to maintain concurrency with the fielded special operations fixed wing and rotary wing manned and unmanned aircraft, as well as the design, development, and test future SOA TADSS.
The DPM serves as the Pinnacle representative on site at Ft. Campbell, KY. Deputy PM is responsible supporting the PM in the effective management of funds and is accountable for the quality and timely delivery of all contractual items, including those provided by Pinnacle subcontractors. The DPM operates within contractual requirements, limitations, and company business and policy directives. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to –
- Obtain proficient knowledge of the organization, direction, and requirements of the contract efforts and will work closely with the PM to support the USG KO and COR.
- Provide direct liaison with government management personnel.
- Collaborate with multiple functional areas such as flight training, flight operations, and mission support to develop and provide program modifications responsive to customer needs and evolving requirements.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized list of customer requirements.
- Manage procedures for collecting and addressing customer feedback.
- Participate in conferences with SOA Customers.
- Provide technical expertise and training to other organizations in support of the program.
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate safety and security standards are established and maintained.
- Support multiple projects (task orders) of varying scope, complexity, and length.
- Participate in and support assigned Integrated Product Teams (IPT).
- Assist the PM to monitor and balance the constraints of scope, quality, schedule, budget, resources, and risk while satisfying project requirements and meeting stakeholder expectations.
- As the Site Lead, will be responsible for supporting the Modification and/or Manufacture PMs in managing the work being performed by Pinnacle team members while on site.
Candidates must have a minimum of 10+ years of management experience in a related field, or equivalent military experience.
Minimum of 3+ years Special Operations Aviation experience.
Candidates shall have experience leading a diversified team.
Possess strong interpersonal and team building skills. Must inspire and motivate others to perform well.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience with MS Project required.
Experience managing multiple programs concurrently is required.
Experience managing Special Operations Aviation TADSS programs is preferred
Experience managing suppliers, subcontractors, and vendors, desired.
Bachelor's degree in a management or engineering related discipline or 10+ years of experience.
Master's Degree in a management related discipline preferred.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (Certifications, Etc.)
Secret Clearance and the ability to maintain such required.
Travel up to 10% required.
Pinnacle Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans