Resume Due Date: N/A
Duration: 3-5 year contract, 40 hours/week - anticipated start date as the first week of Jan 2020 or TBD
Location: Point Lepreau, New Brunswick
- Communication between NB Power and the company's off-site resources of both Project Level and technical details.
- Gathering technical information form both stakeholders and configuration documentation and databases.
- Perform field investigations for planning and configuration purposes.
- Engineering and Technical support during construction activities.
- Validation of construction and incorporate of as-built information on drawings.
- Participate in short and long-range planning.
- Make independent decisions on work methods and procedures within an overall program.
- Originality and ingenuity are required for devising practical economical solutions to problems.
- May supervise large groups containing both professional and technical staff OR may exercise authority over a small group of highly qualified professional engaged in complex technical applications.
- Take course of action necessary to expedite the successful accomplishment of assigned projects.
- University graduate from an accredited engineering program.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the nuclear industry and 15 years of design engineering knowledge.
- Recognized as an authority in a professional field.
- Has knowledge in more than one field of engineering.
- Exceptional coordination and communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
Active security clearance is required for this position; in progress status would be acceptable.
All applicants are required to complete a CSIS Security Clearance to be considered for employment in the nuclear sector.
Failure to initiate/apply for a CSIS Security Clearance will result in your application being rejected.
Job Type: Contract
- design engineering: 10 years (Required)
- nuclear industry: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)