Have 2+ years of experience with Xamarin and using Xamarin in the development of mobile applications? We are looking for an advanced Xamarin Developer for a long term contract opportunity developing enterprise applications for one of the best employers in Atlanta in our Enterprise Mobility development team. In this role, you will be working on a number of new enterprise applications and systems that we are developing for our growing business. You will be joining our enterprise development team and working with some of the most talented Xamarin and mobile developers. You will see the results or your efforts as the products we are developing are being used publicly and thus you will be able to show others the systems you have designed and developed.
To be considered qualified for this opportunity, you should have the following skills and/or experience:
- 5 + years of experience of experience in software development and specifically 2 or more years of development experience with Xamarin.
- Good understanding of Mobile Computing technologies and concepts.
- Solid understanding of agile development methodologies.
- Experience with coupling, binding, stack panels, and advanced development practices.
- Presentation and communication skills with a high degree of comfort with technical and business audiences.
- Self-starter with passion for Mobile development and continuous learning.
- Have the ability to resolve complex challenges with limited oversight.
- Worked with collaboration tools such as JIRA.
- Prefer experience in CI/CD mobile build/release management frameworks like Jenkins: Git, JIRA etc. would be preferred.
- Required Skills:
- C#.NET, Mobile Application Development, Xamarin
Job Type: Contract