Bull Matrix is a rapidly growing company in the competitive field of Restoration and Disaster Clean-up. Headquartered in Bluffdale, Utah. BMR is a locally owned and operated company. These ties to the local community intermeshed with a thriving business plan allow Estimators a unique opportunity towards becoming an Company Partner (stock opportunity). This owner/operator environment is an inclusive one that places the highest priority on diversity, equity and inclusion. BMR’s commitment to these values is unwavering and extends from the office to the warehouse to the jobsite in the field. We know that having various perspectives helps generates better ideas and processes to solve the complex problems of our ever-changing work environment.
Bull Matrix is seeking a Business Developer. The Business Developer is a charismatic and strategic relationship builder that will grow and establish opportunities for lead generation for property emergencies as well as building repair projects. This position is directly responsible for originating and developing clients who will refer restoration and mitigation opportunities.
· Create and build strong professional relationships with current and potential clients thru B2B sales, organized events and cold calling
· Research, maintain and cultivate relationships with Insurance Agencies/Agents, Plumbers, Property Managers, First Responders and the like
· Utilization and implementation of CRM tool for daily targeting, contacting and closing of potential customers
· Attend business networking functions, local tradeshows, conferences and other community-based projects to develop brand awareness
· Manage email campaigns including social media accounts, posts current company information and news and reply/follow up accordingly
· 2+yrs Construction sales, B2B Sales or outside sales in relevant field
· 2+yrs Restoration, construction/home improvement or insurance industry experience
· Exceptional customer service skills. Must be able to communicate effectively with both clients and co-workers orally and in writing.
· Fluency in MS Office, Google Sheets/Share Drive, Social Media
· Highly organized. Effective time management skills are essential
· Able to pass a background and DMV check
· Previous B2B sales experience in restoration, construction or related field
· BS Degree in Business or related field.
· Current Book of Business
· 30 - 35K base + commission. Large commission upside. Successful Business Developers make 100K – 200K/yr
· Company Partner/Stock opportunity
· Company take home vehicle/ Credit card for expenses/ Laptop & Cell
· Full Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401K
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - $35,000.00 per year
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Construction or B2B sales: 2 years (Required)
- Construction or Restoration or Insurance Industry: 2 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations