The Hibbert Group is a 140-year-old integrated marketing solutions provider of international scope, whose customers include many of the largest and most successful companies in the world. We support multiple industries and specialize in the Life Science, Semiconductor and Telecommunications verticals. We provide Database Services, Customer Engagement, Global Fulfillment, Life Sciences, Professional Services and Digital Solutions.
We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years’ experience to work in a Multi- Channel Developer role to provide exemplary support to our clients. To be successful, ideal candidates must write and speak well (as they will be directly dealing with clients), have great MS Office skills (because they will be providing reports and feedback on clients’ programs), and be able to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment that requires excellent prioritization and multi-tasking skills, a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work both independently and in a group.
· Analyze requirements and assist in developing computer programs for DM Programming which consists of any combination of laser, mailing software, Data Entry applications, email setup, and DDR software support.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Consult with internal and external clients to gather information about DM programming needs, objectives, functions, features, and input/output requirements.
· Assist in converting modules, designs and specifications into computer code.
·Assist in creating test transactions and run tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
· Assist in analyzing code to find causes of errors and revise programs.
·Consult with clients to prototype and test output to attain approval.
·All other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
VB programming, SQL experience, knowledge of postal requirements, knowledge of InDesign, HTML helpful
A family owned company, The Hibbert Group is employee focused and offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including a choice of health plans, company matching 401K, tuition assistance, and paid time off. M/F/D/V, Drug Free Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $0.10 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- DM Programmg: 3 years (Preferred)
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place