(Bowling Green, KY area AND Greater Knoxville, TN)
We have an excellent Direct-Hire, Permanent career opportunity for a Robotic Welding Engineer for a global manufacturer in the Bowling Green, KY and Knoxville, TN areas.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE:
- Overall, responsible for plant weld operations quality, continuous process improvements, cost reductions, QC issues/resolutions, lessons learned, customer presentations, etc.
- Manage weld documentation, test results, evaluations, customer specifications, compliance, etc.
- Direct weld applications, weld specifications, and weld process development
- Support and execute presentations, weld strategies, proposals/quotes, etc.
- Follow and comply with plant and corporate quality and environmental policies
- Minimum of Associates Degree / Diploma or Strong Vocational Schooling
- B.S. Degree preferred, Welding Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, similar technical, scientific, or engineering degree
- 2+ years of manufacturing, fabrication, and welding engineering process improvements, cost reductions, weld quality, compliance, and training experience
- Knowledge and proficiency with a variety of welding technologies and techniques including MIG, GMAW, Projection, Resistance, and Robotic (Fanuc) Welding
- Some knowledge and proficiency with AutoCAD or similar CAD tool basic usage
Johnson Service Group, Inc. has become the premiere resource for companies in North America looking for professional, engineering, technical, manufacturing, and information technology professionals.