*This is an entry level position and candidates must be current and future residents of Texas*
WHO WE ARE
CE21 is a south Austin, TX technology and services company providing associations with the software tools needed to effectively deliver high quality continuing education and membership management solutions. Our platform allows for the sale and/or delivery of live webcasts, webinars, video replays, on demands, live events, ebooks, dvds and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING EACH DAY
- Each day will be unique! The CE21 platform is deep with a myriad of feature sets, settings and configurations that all need quality control testing, bug fixes and improvements over time.
- Proactively identify, reproduce, report and test defects/fixes/new features in the CE21 platform.
- Participate in daily development meetings to triage development tickets and discuss client development requests, bugs, developer feedback and anything related to qa testing.
- Communicate with clients in our internal ticketing system to precisely identify software defects vs client training needs. Keep clients up to date on the progress and resolution of identified issues.
- Write bug/defect/improvement tickets to our developers with the potential to graduate to writing new feature enhancements.
- Make suggestions and follow through on how to improve various features and functions within the platform to better the User Experience.
WHAT ELSE WILL YOU BE DOING?
CE21 starts all new employees out by initially starting in Customer Support in answering phone calls and incoming email tickets. The time doing this provides essential knowledge to understanding the inner workings and core features of the platform as well as exposes how customers use the system thereby giving employees a keen eye and empathetic understanding that influences their areas of expertise.
Our company provides live production services to associations on our platform. We sometimes have more demand for these services than we have supply in CE21 employee Zoom techs. You will occasionally help facilitate and operate hosted Zoom Webinars.
There are other opportunities in cross-team projects at CE21 based on a candidate’s skill sets, eagerness to learn and time management skills.
QUALIFICATIONS / CHARACTERISTICS OF A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A self-starter with creativity, energy, and a very deep passion for driving product success. You take pride in “I fixed/improved that”.
- You love puzzles. You are a tinkerer. You see a feature in our platform and want to figure out what it does, how it works and how it could be improved.
- Excellent knowledge and navigation/use of computers. You know your way around computers and browsers.
- Exceptional attention to detail. You never step over a small thing. No bug is too small.
- Ability to maintain focus. You do not get easily distracted/flustered and are able to maintain your place on attention-heavy projects when interrupted.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You communicate to staff and clients with politeness, professionalism and clear, succinct language.
- Must be a current and future resident of Texas if working remotely. Austin, TX candidates given preference.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Previous experience with software testing or quality assurance
- Previous experience working with a technology / software company
- Experience with Monday.com or similar project management or bug tracking software.
- Some knowledge or experience with HTML
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Casual Attire - Wear what you like
- Healthcare Benefits: We care about your wellness and want to help
- 401k Plan: We match your retirement contributions, so you can save more
- Company Bonus Plan - Share in company success
- Personal Development: We'll help you become the best version of yourself
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Plain and simple, CE21 is all about learning. We are driven by our ability to translate what we learn through collaboration into the technology that enables organizations to deliver high valued educational content to members and customers.
We started CE21 to solve many of the nagging issues that have negatively impacted associations and non-profit organizations for decades. We built a cloud-based Learning Management System (LMS) and Association Management System (AMS) and combined them into one platform providing distance education and membership management solutions that meet the changing needs of organizations like yours. In the end, it’s about delivering technology that becomes transparent to the end user experience.
CE21’s success is built on integrity, respect and open communication with our partners and their clientele throughout the United States and internationally. Outstanding customer service is what drives us every day, knowing that our success is intrinsically tied to our partner’s success. We are committed to employing these distinctions in every aspect of our business as we move forward into the 21st century.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you a current and future resident of Texas (required)?