We are looking for a hard working individual to lead our team of line cooks. The candidate must be passionate about delivering great casual fare to our loyal clientele. The candidate must have proven skills and competencies in the following areas:
Experience- At least 3 years of Kitchen experience and 1 year in a leadership position.
Culinary-Able to work and teach all stations. Able to produce delicious food and demonstrate creativity in creation of specials.
Teacher- Track record as an accomplished coach and mentor
Administrative- Ability to perform basic administrative functions and complete some daily orders.
Sanitation- Certified in Serv Safe
Strong Work Ethic- Leads by example
Leadership- Proven track record of leading and developing strong teams
Team Developer- Ability to develop a high performing team
Process Centric- Ability to consistently follow established procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
In addition to all sanitation protocols, all staff members must wear a mask while working
- Cooking: 1 year (Required)
- Restaurant Experience: 1 year (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma