Contract Engineer (6-12 months)
Develop and implement a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) program for a Haas machining/weld cell per IATF 16949 guidelines.
- Develop and implement a TPM visual management board for the Haas work cell per TPS guidelines.·
- Develop and implement operator and maintenance check list that comply with OEM recommendations
- Develop and implement operator and maintenance audit forms and schedules.
- Develop maintenance objective and preventive maintenance metrics
Update the existing production tooling management process to meet IATF 16949 requirements.
- Define production tooling management action list and timeline.
- Establish production fixture revision control.
- Work with doc control to move the existing production fixturing drawing revision folder from the server to Team Center.
- Update tool identification, status, and revision control spread sheet.
- Update production tooling PM schedules and check list.
Specific skills & qualifications required:
B.S. Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Intermediate DraftSight, SolidWorks, ACAD user.
Job Type: Contract