We are looking for an enthusiastic junior software developer to join our experienced software design team. Your primary focus will be to learn the codebase, gather user data, and respond to requests from senior developers.
- Visa sponsorship available if required,
- Training available if required
- Remote Jobs available
- Candidate must be eligible for visa filling
To ensure success as a junior software developer, you should have a good working knowledge of basic programming languages, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to work in a team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Junior Software Developer provides valuable support to the design team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
Junior Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
Junior Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
- Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $69,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
Work Location: Multiple Locations