Join an award-winning, fast-growing, dynamic company in providing the Federal Government, the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community with acquisition support and the deployment of advanced technology and cutting edge complex systems, as well as intelligence, security & oversight support. Decision Technologies, Inc. has extensive experience in RF systems & missile sensors development, production transition, quality and reliability assessment, test & evaluation. We also have extensive expertise and involvement in intelligence analysis, strategic planning, and policy support. We match our capabilities to the needs of our customers to develop advanced technologies, deploy cutting edge sensor and combat systems, and deliver high-quality professional services. Join an experienced team providing exceptional support and leadership for our National interests.
Commensurate with experience
Washington, D.C. Area
High School Diploma
Relevant Work Experience:
0-5 years’ relevant experience
US Citizen - Eligible for DoD Secret Clearance
Travel up to 25%
This is an exciting opportunity in the greater Washington, DC area for an Engineer (Entry/Junior-level) to support the Department of Navy initiatives for Digital transformation, System-of-Systems Engineering (SoSE), DevSecOps, and the future of Digital warfighting. The Engineer will serve in a cross-functional role supporting a variety of Digital/SoS efforts across Naval program offices.
- Providing engineering and technical direction for problem definition, analysis, requirement development, and implementation for complex systems to meet technical requirements.
- Making recommendations and advising on system development, improvements, optimization, or support efforts.
- Performing risk assessments and analysis employing modeling and simulation techniques.
- Support technical reviews of drawings, interfaces, and specifications of Naval systems and networks.
Generate and deliver timely status updates, weekly reports, and briefing materials as required.
- US Citizen - Eligible for DoD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma
- 0-5 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the DoD and able to work under general supervision for flexible, customer-focused tasking
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Travel up to 25 percent
- Active DOD Secret Clearance or higher
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior DoD/DoN experience with a strong background in DoD systems and DoD networks
- Competitive Salaries and Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation Time
- Advancement Opportunities
- Commuting Reimbursement
Job Type: Full-time
- Systems Analysis and Requirements: 5 years (Required)
- Development: 5 years (Required)
- Implementation: 5 years (Required)
- DevSecOps: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement