Position: CPS Lead Baseline Integration Engineer
International Systems Management Corp. (ISM) is seeking a qualified individual to provide baseline management support for the Conventional Prompt Strike (CPS) program managed by Strategic Systems Program (SSP) in the Washington, DC area. This position, the Baseline Lead Engineer, will support CPS on Development and Integration projects associated with subsurface and surface combat systems.
Required experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Experience using systems engineering practices to design, manage, test, evaluate, and support technical projects
- Familiarity with USN Command, Sensor, and Weapon systems
Desired experience or qualifications for applicants include:
- Experience supporting engineering or program management tasks for NAVSEA and/or SSP Organizations
- Experience with or detailed knowledge of USN Command and Control Systems, and their interaction with various USN Sensor and Weapon systems
- Experience developing, integrating, and/or testing tactical software for weapon or combat systems
- Experience developing, reviewing, and/or implementing requirements and specifications for complex systems
- Experience with USN combat system baseline management and certification
- Experience with USN interoperability testing and certification processes including modeling and simulation capabilities
- Experience with risk management processes and procedures
- Experience with Program Protection, Security and Information Assurance (IA)
The applicant must have the following minimum experience or qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Math or Science Discipline
- Professional experience in naval engineering projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
- Possess strong communication skills (oral and written) and ability to work independently
The ideal candidate is dynamic and proactive in meeting customer needs and has the ability to prioritize tasks and coordinate activities across numerous organizations. The position will be located in Washington, DC and will require travel approximately less than 10% of the time. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen and be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance at Top Secret level.
ISM is a growing small business providing exceptional technical and program management services to the Department of Defense (DoD). ISM employees are experienced professionals that work well independently, or as part of a large government-industry team. The staff interacts at all levels of DoD and Industry and has a proven track record in achieving positive engineering and program management results.
ISM offers competitive salaries and a very comprehensive benefits package. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Interested individuals should fax resumes to 240-331-3091.
Visit us at www.ism-hq.com for more information on ISM.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Washington, DC 20003 (Required)
Security Clearance Required:
- Temporarily due to COVID-19