The Quality Engineer will provide quality assurance support to the product development team, resolving bugs, defects, and other potential issues and ensuring that products meet customer specifications.
- Reviews design plans, process procedures, test procedures, and quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function of products.
- Ensures products meet the organizations and customers quality and product integrity requirements.
- Supports product development or operations team by providing analysis and expertise throughout the inspection process.
- Identifies root causes of problems in the production process; recommends and/or implements corrective measures.
- Analyzes data to identify trends in product quality or defects with the goal of mitigating and preventing recurrence and future defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive knowledge of or the ability to quickly learn the organizations production processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to serve as a liaison with developers, project managers, and customer support.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related discipline required.
- Three years of related experience required.Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Quality Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative