SEMA Construction, Inc., recently named a Top Workplace by the Denver Post, has an immediate opening for an Erosion Control Foreman to be in charge of the daily activities of heavy civil projects, including supervising a crew of operators and laborers ranging from 2 to 10 employees. The Erosion Control Foreman is responsible to keep the storm water management plan up-to-date, and assist project engineer.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- 5+ years of heavy civil construction experience
- 2-3 years of experience supervising earthwork crews
- 5+ years operating heavy equipment
- CDOT ECS Certification is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attitude and be a hard worker
- Proven track record in a field supervisory role
- Ability to manage multiple operations simultaneously on the same job
- Make use of available resources while maintaining quality and production
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry, regulatory compliance and technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills to network with coworkers and fit company’s culture
- Desire to contribute for company’s growth and profit.
SEMA Construction, Inc. offers competitive benefits and top industry wages to all employees. SEMA Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)