- IMAC support
- Desktop hands and feet support
- Asset refresh
- Asset disposal activity (Excluding physical disposal)
- Hardware break-fix of end-user devices
- Smart hands support.
- Incident recording and update.
- PC Imaging Experience
- Liaison with Wipro Service desk, L2 and L3 group as needed (mostly applicable for dedicated sites).
- Basic end user training not exceeding 15 minutes
- Third Party / OEM Vendor coordination.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide onsite support as per site categorization to provide operational and technical support
- Network & Telecom devices are included in support across all sites under Hands & feet support model.
- Troubleshoot & Resolve Incidents and Problems associated with EUC Equipment and Software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to Authorized Users
- Coordinate for EUC service related activities with the Service Desk and other resolver teams
- Perform support for application certifications and deployment for end point software.
- Coordinate with third party as necessary to keep Equipment and Software in good working order.
- All dedicated field support engineers should be available for on call support. (after business hour support if required)
- Coordinate the activities of Sub Contractor Personnel and third parties providing Support, including: (i) packing and unpacking; (ii) third party vendor technical interactions, including interactions regarding warranty and procurement based on warranty information provided by ; and (iii) any other coordination required for Sub contractor’s performance of Services.
- Follow the process and procedure defined in the Service Standards regarding OEM recall notices sent to or provided to Sub Contractor.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Desktop Support: 3 years (Required)