New Orleans Engineering Firm is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Water Resources Project Engineer.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
develop, calibrate, test, and analyze computer models that simulate the hydraulics of wastewater (sanitary & storm) for municipal drainage and sewer collection systems.
The position will also require responsibility for program management services, and prepare independent construction cost estimates.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university.
- Registered E.I.T (professional engineer) in State of Louisiana.
- Solid background in water resources projects.
- Proficiency with HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, XP-SWMM, Infoworks, ArcGIS, and MS Office Suites.
- Proficiency with preparation of construction documents (plans and specifications) for drainage and flood control projects.
- Good written and oral communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Water Resources: 1 year (Preferred)