Senior Cloud Software Engineer needed to relocate and work in Bloomington, IN
Some relocation assistance will be provided.
The Senior Cloud Software Engineer researches, designs, develops, tests, evaluates, and maintains systems in the Cloud. This individual provides technical Cloud leadership, along with others, to the entire company.
The Senior Cloud Software Engineer will:
· Formulate and design cloud-based information systems
· Analyze Cloud requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
· Consult with others to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall Cloud technology system
· Plan and design migration paths from legacy systems to cloud infrastructure
· Deploys software to Cloud computing infrastructure,and works with system configuration and deployment automation technologies,working with ETL tools and techniques
· Performs implementation, operational support,maintenance, and optimization of network hardware, software, and communication links of the cloud infrastructure
· Leverages software development and open source solutions to automate tasks required to enable and manage an organization’s products and/or services
· Resolves complex problems, creates and improves procedures, and facilitates communication
· Researches and writes technical documentation that is beneficial to the organization
· Provides oversight of hosted systems, databases, and network troubleshooting, and provides various technical solutions to the business
· Must have a bachelor’s degree in a discipline such as Computer Science, or equivalent experience
· Must have 7+ years of related experience
· Must have experience with continuous integration (CI), continuous deployment (CD),preferably in AWS toolset
· Must have experience with container and orchestration technology
· Must have a working knowledge of SAML, OAUTH 2.0 or similar security protocols
· Must have strong analytical, communication and Excel skills
· Must be U.S. Citizen
· Familiarity with AWS products such as Cognito, S3, Lambda,Glue, Athena, Kinesis, Redshift and SageMaker
· Familiarity with RDBMS and NoSQL database technology
· Current/active Secret Clearance; otherwise, must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
· Geospatial technology skills, or willing to learn
Infrequent travel to the Corporate office in Leesburg, Virginia is anticipated.
Image Matters LLC is a federal contractor, and as such, will give all qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin or any other protected class as required by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 7 years (Required)
- Are you willing to relocate to Bloomington, Indiana?
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan