Position & Responsibilities:
Ridgeline Engineering is currently seeking a qualified Engineer for immediate full-time employment in our Stockton, CA office. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Analysis and design various structural elements
- Processing of construction staking calculations
- Preparation of various plans and details utilizing Civil 3D
- Equivalent of at least 1 year of engineering work experience
- Experience with Civil 3D
- Able to work and think independently, problem solve, and make sound independent decisions
- Be Detail oriented and organized
Credential & Academic Requirements:
- Engineer-In-Training Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Engineering Management
Ridgeline was founded with a fresh perspective of how a professional services firm should be structured. We are a family that considers each member to be an important and integral part of the team. We believe the success of the organization depends on the success of each individual and therefore maintain a consistent focus on both personal and professional development with every team member.
Ridgeline Engineering offers an excellent compensation and benefits package that includes: competitive salaries, medical/dental/vision coverage, IRA with employer matching contributions, life insurance, PTO, profit sharing, vacation stipend, and tuition reimbursement.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply if they feel they share our organization’s overall values and could be an exceptional addition to our team. Please reply with your resume, a summary of your project experience, and salary requirements.
Please visit our website: www.ridgelineeng.com for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement