WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Regular / Permanent
5951 Clearwater Drive
Minnetonka, MINNESOTA, 55343-8990
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Qualifications / Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of area specific equipment and operations
- Demonstrates basic machine tool & measuring skills
- Learns, understands, and is able to implement all policies, practices and procedures.
- Proficient in computer programs, i.e. Microsoft Office and SAP
- Ability to prioritize workload based on manufacturing schedule
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- 2-year degree in related field
- Experience working in the department supporting
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
What will you be doing?
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for meeting daily production needs in regard to the assembly and installation of new mechanical components, the implementation and the sustainment of reverse osmosis equipment.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Interface between all functions of the business, specifically Manufacturing and Engineering to investigate and communicate production obstacles or production improvement suggestions
- Lays out, assembles, and installs equipment and assemblies
- Performs basic mechanical and electrical troubleshooting
- Will drive continuous improvement through project completion
- Performs any additional duties as assigned by supervisor or facilitator
- Possess expert knowledge in all aspects of applicable manufacturing related operations
- Possess knowledge and skills to operate SAP systems
- Perform projects related to items such as routing accuracy, initiate BOM and drawing updates, submit GCMS request
- Trains to detect and solve routine production problems in all aspects of assigned process
- Participates in process reviews, assist with training related to manufacturing processes
- Recommends measures and drives projects to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product
- Maintains all documentation including work instructions, machine tests and operation and assists in the creation of work instructions
- Communicates with Supervisors, Leads, Operators, Maintenance and Engineers; making them aware of out of spec process, equipment problems and assists in solving problems. Sets a proper example of teamwork and cooperation when dealing with leads, supervisors and operators from all shifts.
- Works with engineering to develop manufacturing of new or adjusted product
- Observes and follows all safety procedures. Ensures safe operation of equipment and champions safety awareness
- Keeps own and adjacent work areas clean
- Performs related and incidental work assignments as required.
- Expected to spend time on both operations floor (troubleshooting issues, regular production) and on project work/data analysis
- These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary
Period 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings:
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.