Systems West Engineers is seeking a Commissioning Engineer to join our team.
We are a team of 35 skilled engineers, designers, and technicians, who are also bicycle commuters, photographers, volunteers, DIY fanatics, gardeners, skiers, hikers, and more. As both colleagues and friends, we enjoy working together to bring enthusiasm and a team-oriented focus on each strategically selected project.
Collectively, we are committed to creating a community we ourselves want to live in, we seek to be challenged at the highest level, and we are disciplined and focused to achieve our company goals.
We strive to always be sustainably-minded, commit to everyday excellence and to remind each other – we work to live, not live to work.
Systems West is a consulting engineering firm offering complete mechanical, electrical, commissioning and energy-related services for the built environment. Visit SystemsWestEngineers.com to learn more about our services, projects, and team.
- - - - -
The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing the commissioning process for projects and maintaining/developing key client relationships. This is a full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package.
- 5-10 years of consulting engineering and commissioning experience, or similar.
- Professional Engineering (PE) registration in the State of Oregon, or ability to obtain in 120 days.
- Certified Commissioning Professional certification required or ability to obtain in 90 days.
Full job description and additional company info available at systemswestengineers.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Professional Engineering (Preferred)
- Certified Commissioning Provider (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off