Nanocomp Technologies, Inc., now a division of Huntsman Advanced Materials, is a New
Hampshire-based Company that produces Miralon, an advanced carbon-based material. We
are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing/Product Engineer to work within a
production / manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated,
energetic and versatile.
The Manufacturing & Product Engineer position will be responsible for the commercialization of
novel heating products made from an advanced carbon material (Miralon). This position will
be responsible for taking the heating product from an R&D concept to an agency approved
commercially viable product. Development of manufacturing systems and processes internally
and developing the supply chain externally will be key to the position. Product qualifications
including agency (UL/ETL/CE) approval in support of the Miralon Heating roadmap will be the
focus of this important role.
Nature & Scope:
This is a high impact engineering role that will enable new product introduction and market
entry in support of the business revenue plan. The role requires frequent interaction with all
functions of the organization to ensure success on key external and internal programs. The
successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in new product commercialization,
developing and maturing manufacturing processes and systems/integration engineering.
Prefer a broad base of product experience to include materials, hardware, consumer
electronics, automotive and industrial.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Successfully Drive New Products through internal qualification and market
o Essential Heating functionality
o Control & Electronics
o Mechanical Assembly / Integration
- Build/Mature the Manufacturing process & qualify internal capability
- Develop and implement manufacturing/process scale up in concert with the growth of
- Fulfill Product Roadmap and refresh Miralon Heating product offerings
- Development of the value chain/conversion channel to enable product and Customer
opportunity qualification. Supports the building of a supply side fulfillment capability that
meets all Customer expectations for quality, delivery, etc. and delivers superior margin
performance for the Company.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Authorized to work in the U.S.; some travel internationally will be required
- Experience with manufacturing and process development in support of new product
- Electrical design, controls and consumer/user interface development skills a plus
- Product engineering experience. Track record of launching new physical products in
fast moving business/markets. Both B2B and B2C product experience is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and active listening skills and able to build relationships
and collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical as well as conceptual aptitude; able to define problem, collect data,
establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Financial and business acumen. Able to articulate and present strong business cases
in support of recommendations.
- Strong Project Management skills and team influence skills. Able to set and meet
deadlines and to manage multiple projects at a time.
Education and Work Experience:
- Strong energy level and enthusiasm towards growing a business.
- B.S. degree, engineering degree, preferable ME, EE or Manufacturing Engineer with
experience/aptitude in all 3 disciplines.
- 7+ years of related experience,
- Prefer broad business-product experience including materials, hardware, consumer
electronics, automotive and industrial.
- Proficient working with Solid works, Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Project,
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation and will be eligible to
participate in a comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental, basic life
insurance, AD&D insurance, and 401k. Come join us!
How to Apply:
Email your resume with a cover letter to: JOBS@nanocomptech.com or apply
Nanocomp Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V