Position: CMM Programmer
M&S Machining is seeking candidates who have CMM operation and programming experience. A candidate will be required to inspect various elements, features, and/or dimensions as specified by engineering blueprints using different tools/equipment.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Shift: First
- Comprehensive benefit package: (Health, Dental, Vision, Matching IRA, Paid Vacation, and Paid Holidays)
- Location: Winchester, KY
- Compensation: commensurate with experience.
- Maintaining and documenting equipment calibration records.
- Writing and modifying CMM programs.
- Perform source inspections in accordance with customer requirements.
- Identify best inspection method (CMM or surface plate) based on part geometry and other variables.
- Handle conflicting/changing priorities to avoid inspection delays.
- Fill out and conform to first articles and/or other various inspection plans.
- Design/request any special fixtures needed to accurately measure parts.
- A candidate must be proficient in using various pieces of measuring equipment including but not limited to CMM, optical comparator, calipers, micrometers, surface profilometer, gage blocks, pin gage blocks etc.
- A candidate must possess a strong ability to read and interpret simple to complex engineering blueprints accurately.
- A candidate must have a strong understanding of basic arithmetic and trigonometry.
- A candidate must have a high level of organization and discipline.
- A candidate must have a desire to continually learn and develop technical skills.
- A candidate must possess strong mechanical skill and aptitude.
- A candidate must thoroughly understand concepts of GD&T to determine part conformance to print.
- A highly desirable candidate would have machining experience.
- A highly desirable candidate would have experience operating and programming CMM using PCDIMS software.
With over 17 years’ experience serving the Aerospace and Military/Defense industry, M&S Machining is a leading aerospace manufacturer. M&S recently relocated to a new, 50,000 square foot, climate controlled facility in Winchester, Kentucky. Conveniently located minutes from I-64 and I-75, and right off US route 60, M&S is strategically positioned to allow for easy commutes for our employees.
M&S machining is seeking career minded individuals to fill positions within the organization. Individuals have significant potential for advancement into managerial roles and regular pay increases. Individuals must enjoy a challenge, have a relentless desire to learn, and further desire to develop their skills. M&S Machining offers driven people an exciting and challenging work environment in the Aerospace/Defense industry where there is never monotony. M&S Machining offers employees amenities rarely found in our industry. Our organizational is looking to expand our operations and employee base.
Job Type: Full-time