MPIRE Technology Group Inc. is actively hiring for multiple IT roles during the COVID-19 pandemic.
MPIRE Technology Group, Inc. is seeking Oracle ATG Developer for our client in Herndon, VA. The ideal candidate develops and maintains Oracle ATG Web based applications to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops and maintains Oracle ATG Web based applications to enable agency components to deliver their services online.
- Provides support for the implementation of interfaces to Oracle ATG Web-based applications.
- Participate in creating detailed technical specifications.
- Participate in implementing software systems using Java technologies.
- Perform testing and research of software systems to enhance performance.
- Participate in regular stand-ups and client meetings.
- Provide subject matter expertise to non-technical staff.
- (10) years’ experience in software development or related field, with at least 5 years’ experience in Web-based design/development.
- Experience in Oracle ATG Web Commerce development/sustainment including:
- * * Oracle WEB Commerce (ATG) 11.x installation and configuration;
- * * B2C Commerce;
- * * Purchasing and Fulfillment;
- * * Promotions;
- * * Scenarios;
- * * Content Targetters;
- * * Templates;
- * * BCC Setup and Administration;
- * * ATG Repository and RQL;
- * * ATG Droplets;
- * * ATG Form Handlers;
- * * Multisite integration; and
- * * Endeca integration.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
Nice to have:
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
Experience: Senior Level (10+ years)
Education: BA/BS in computer science or related field
MPIRE Technology Group Inc. (MTG) is Small Business that was founded in Virginia. The company offers information technology services consulting and systems integration. Our core offerings include: Software Development, IT/Engineering Support and Cyber Security. MPIRE Technology Group’s technical staff has extensive experience managing and executing the full life cycle of IT infrastructure and development projects. Our teams work alongside their clients helping them to achieve their specific objectives. Our clients continue to use our services because of our high quality of work and our company values.
- Group Health, Dental and Vision.
- 401K Program
- 10 Federal Holidays Paid
- 2 weeks Paid Time Off
- Job related training
MPIRE Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are not currently working with 3rd parties.
We are not currently providing sponsorship.
Job Type: Full-time
- ATG Droplets: 1 year (Preferred)
- java/j23ee: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Development: 10 years (Required)
- B2C Commerce: 1 year (Preferred)
- ATG form handlers: 1 year (Preferred)
- Endeca: 1 year (Preferred)
- Oracle ATG: 1 year (Preferred)
- ATG repository and RCL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job